Notion is on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, they want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
They've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with them. Today, they're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join them who are the best at what they do. They're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced GTM Recruiter to partner closely with Notion's leadership team to attract and close top talent from diverse backgrounds. In this role, they will look to you to coach their hiring managers and interviewers, source future Newtinos, and build hiring processes from scratch to ensure a delightful yet rigorous hiring process.
What You'll Achieve:
- Own the recruiting process from application through successful close, ensuring the candidate experience is thoughtful and intentional every step of the way
- Build trusted partnerships with the leadership team to ensure Notion is hiring the right talent at the right time to achieve the company's ambitious goals
- Drive their diversity and inclusion strategy forward (internally called I.D.E.A - Inclusion, Diversity, Equitability, Anti-Racism), with a heavy emphasis on sourcing candidates from under-represented backgrounds
- Ensure scaleable & structured hiring plans for all roles
- Inspire candidates throughout all stages of the interview process, and build customized closing processes for each candidates
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Partner with cross-functional teams including compensation, HR, and executive operations
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional talent.
- Experience coaching hiring managers, guiding them through the whole recruiting process.
- Experience building representative candidate pipelines and helping hiring managers build inclusive teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You value your candidates' and hiring managers' time and are relentless in delivering a high-touch and quality recruiting experience.
- A team player mentality and a positive attitude. We are a small organization so you’ll need to be comfortable wearing many hats.
Thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments.
At Notion, the People team is critical to achieving their mission. They believe that creating a delightful employee experience from hiring, onboarding, developing, and retaining talent is core to their success. As the HR Generalist, you'll be the 4th member of their HR team and help to build Notion's people practices. The perfect fit is someone who likes to execute swiftly, wear many hats, and embrace change.
What You'll Achieve:
- Craft an employee experience that exudes warmth. Ensure that employees are taken care of in the moments that matter most (both the highs and the lows).
- New hire onboarding - background checks, benefits orientation, and ensure all new employees feel included and have the tools and resources they need to excel at Notion.
- Act as the initial point of contact for employees on questions related to (but not limited to!) benefits, compensation, leave of absences, accommodation requests, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day HR tools and systems
- Immigration - Partner with Recruiting and Immigration Counsel on immigration cases (e.g., sponsorship assessment, manage cases from initiation to completion)
- Employee off-boarding - separation paperwork and process
- Execute monthly compensation review process
- Compliance - SOC2, maintaining employee files, etc.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- HR experience in fields such as process & operations, employee relations, cross-functional partnership with leaders, and exposure to diversity/inclusion initiatives
- Love connecting with employees and have proven ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Highly adaptable, able to work autonomously, and will thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Sense of humour!