Head of Technical Recruiting, Remote
Re:Work is searching worldwide for a proven Technical Recruiting leader to join a Series C FinTech scale-up headquartered in Europe. You’ll own the hiring strategy for engineering and product and build, develop and inspire a high-performing team scaling to 20+ by the end of next year.
Reporting to their VP TA, this fully remote role can be based anywhere in Europe or in their office locations in London, Paris or Berlin.
About the role
This person will partner with the CTO and CPO to shape and lead the execution of their technical talent attraction strategy and translate their ambitious goals into operational hiring plans. What you’ll focus on:
- Building, developing, and inspiring a world-class team of technical recruiters and sourcers. You’ll create a shared vision that ensures accountability and a sense of ownership to execute their hiring goals.
- Creating a 5-star candidate and hiring manager experience by designing processes and programs that are scalable, flexible, and innovative. You’ll craft and deliver a holistic roadmap to position this company as a tech employer of choice.
- Building strong relationships and acting as a trusted advisor to their Executive and Senior Leadership Teams. You’ll provide in-depth market insight and lead with data to create forward-looking solutions.
- Amplifying their culture by ensuring their DEI values and goals are threaded throughout your talent acquisition strategy in a meaningful and measurable way.
- Collaborating with other Centers of Excellence in the People Team to support the successful attraction and onboarding of their employees.
As a key leader on their People Leadership team, you’ll play an active role in introducing innovation and best practices, helping them uplift their capabilities across the People Team.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience leading tech recruiting teams in a high-growth technology company.
- A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager, and a successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
- An empathetic and thoughtful leader who understands the nature and needs of candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters better than anyone else.
- Clear evidence of making data-driven decisions and developing a progressive strategy that has anticipated growth demands and future capability requirements.
- An inclusive and growth mindset with the ability to tap into a diverse range of ideas and solutions.