Global Total Rewards Director, Remote
I'm searching worldwide for a proven Total Rewards leader to join a tech scale-up headquartered in Europe.
Fresh from their Series C funding and entering a hyper-growth stage, you'll join as their first Head of Total Rewards and will be crucial in establishing the vision to ensure they attract, motivate and retain phenomenal talent in Europe and the US.
Reporting to their Chief People Officer, this fully remote role can be based anywhere in Europe or hybrid in one of their office locations in London, Paris or Berlin. You’ll initially join as an individual contributor and build a high-performing team.
What you’ll focus on:
- Creating the global total rewards strategy and capabilities to scale at pace in support of their hyper-growth and lofty business goals. You'll develop and maintain scalable, flexible, and innovative frameworks and drive their implementation.
- Using data and the voice of their employees, together with your instincts and creativity, you’ll launch new programs and experiences that directly impact the organisation's successful growth.
- As an influencer, you will build strong relationships and act as a trusted advisor to their Executive and Senior Leadership Teams. You’ll provide in-depth market insight to inform business strategy decisions, create forward-looking solutions, take full ownership and drive decisions on complex compensation and benefits topics.
- You’ll partner with other Centers of Excellence in the People Team to support the successful attraction, engagement, performance, and retention of their employees.
- As a key leader on their People Leadership team, you'll play a key role in introducing innovation and best practices, helping us uplift their capabilities across the People Team.
What we’re looking for:
- Progressive global compensation, equity, and benefits management experience within a high-growth technology company is required.
- Inventive and agile in your approach, you’ll be able to demonstrate flexibility and customer focus and react quickly to changes.
- Experience producing data-driven decisions and developing a unique rewards structure that has anticipated growth demands.
- An inclusive and growth mindset with the ability to tap into a diverse range of ideas and solutions.