Technical Recruiting Manager
TYPE PermanentSALARY €Negotiable LOCATION Dublin
Re:Work is partnering with a high-profile Tech startup to help hire a Technical Recruiting Manager in Dublin. This is a newly created role acting as a player-coach leading a growing team of 4 as they prepare to triple in size by 2021. Reporting to the Recruiting Director, this is a permanent role and they're open on the salary package for the ideal profile.
- Manage the technical recruiting team to deliver on ambitious growth plans in Europe.
- Partner with senior leaders across the engineering org to develop recruiting strategies
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for engineering leadership hires in the region.
- Drive process and projects to help scale engineering hiring across EMEA.
- Influence through the use of data and insights to drive decisions.
The ideal person:
- 4+ years management experience leading a team of Tech Recruiters in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- International experience with a growth mindset and flexibility as priorities shift regularly.
Apply for this job