TYPE PermanentSALARY €75,000+LOCATION Dublin
Re:Work is partnering with a high-profile FinTech startup to help build their Tech Recruiting team in Dublin. Recruiting is their key priority as they plan to scale dramatically in Europe so this is a unique opportunity to join at this early stage to lead first-in-kind searches and build processes to help them triple in size in Dublin over the next 2 years.
This is a permanent role reporting into the Head of International Recruiting offering circa €75,000 - €85,000, bonus and equity depending on experience.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for tech groups in Europe, partner with hiring managers, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritise hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps attract best talent in the market
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to leadership
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each pipeline
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a high-quality candidate experience
The ideal profile:
Apply for this job
- Significant tech recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong understanding on how to engage the top 5% tech talent globally
- Data driven approach using the insights to improve the process
- Flexible with the ability to shift tasks and priorities