TYPE Permanent SALARY €NegotiableLOCATION Amsterdam
Re:Work is partnering with a high-profile FinTech startup to help build their Tech Recruiting team in Amsterdam.
Recruiting is their key priority as they plan to scale dramatically so this is a unique opportunity to join a small team of 5 and help drive their growth globally. You'll be given plenty of freedom to work autonomously to come up with creative ideas and build a true partnership with your hiring managers.
The is a permanent contract and they are open to relocation across Europe.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for tech groups in Amsterdam and globally
- Act as consultative Business Partner collaborating closely with hiring managers to prioritise hiring needs and build a seamless interview process
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a high-quality candidate experience
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress to leadership
The ideal profile:
Apply for this job
- 3+ years' tech recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong understanding on how to engage the top 5% tech talent globally
- Data driven approach using the insights to improve the process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment