Talent Acquisition Partner
TYPE PermanentSALARY €50,000 - €60,000LOCATION Dublin
Re:Work is searching for 2 Recruiters to join a well-known global tech company based in Dublin City Centre. Joining a team of 15, this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Recruiter to take full-cycle ownership of their non-tech hiring across their European offices.
This is a permanent role offering circa €5,000 - €60,000 plus bonus, equity and benefits depending on experience.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across non-technical teams
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for the company using new and creative ways to find and engage them
The ideal profile:
Apply for this job
- 2+ years full cycle in-house recruiting experience is required ideally in a multinational
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels