TYPE PermanentSALARY €75,000 - €85,000LOCATION Dublin
Re:Work is searching for a HR Manager to join an Irish tech company based in Dublin. With over 200 people dispersed globally, this person will partner with their founder and leadership team to drive their people agenda as they continue to grow.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a permanent role and the basic salary is €75,000 - €85,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Oversee all aspects of HR including recruitment, talent development, employee engagement, reward and succession planning
- Proactively support leaders and act as a credible business advisor to stakeholders on key people and organisational issues
- Align people strategy and initiatives with group strategy, and focus on enabling the delivery of key business objectives
- Foster a compelling employment value proposition as the organisation grows, thus enabling the business to continue to attract and retain great talent
- Deliver end-to-end HR services with a focus on excellence in execution for all HR processes
The ideal profile:
Apply for this job
- HRBP experience in the tech sector is a must
- A proven influencer with a consultative approach to delivering HR services
- Strong track record of attracting and retaining high-performing teams
- Ability to translate business strategy into operational plans and to execute at pace