Global Recruiting Manager
TYPE 12 Month FTCSALARY €Negotiable LOCATION Berlin
Re:Work is partnering with a hyper-growth FinTech start-up to help hire a Recruiting Manager to drive their non-tech hiring globally. Based in Berlin and reporting into the Head of Recruitment, this person will lead a growing team of Recruiters and focus on the overall strategy for volume hiring, project management, candidate and hiring manager experience.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract and the company will relocate globally for the ideal profile. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
- Design the overall hiring strategy and motivate the team to execute on their ambitious plan to hire high volume non-tech roles (150+ per quarter) across their global offices
- Bring your volume hiring expertise, assessment centre design and innovative thinking in your approach to the recruiting team
- Provide mentorship and guidance to your direct team and hiring partners
- Manage communication strategies, realign processes and focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Tackle complex hiring plans with an analytical approach in an ever changing, hyper-growth environment
The ideal person:
Apply for this job
- Significant experience leading volume hiring in a “high bar”, fast paced organisation
- Track record of innovation and creativity in the design and delivery of ambitious hiring plans
- Experience building a high performing team with an analytical approach to hiring challenges
- Strong project management skills and tech savvy