Director of Talent Management & OD
TYPE PermanentSALARY €100,000+LOCATION Dublin
Re:Work is exclusively partnering with a global tech company in the search for a Talent Management Director to join their leadership team in Dublin.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a newly created role with ownership of their talent strategy from talent acquisition, leadership development, succession planning, OD and change. You’ll lead a team of 5 and drive a culture of high performance aligned to their business goals.
- Manage the full talent strategy leading the Talent Management and Acquisition teams
- Partner with leadership to identify capability gaps and opportunities for professional development
- Develop a workforce planning strategy to pre-empt capability shortages, and to recognise shifts in workforce behaviour
- Define the organisations approach to succession planning and view on best practice leadership skills
- Lead on OD and Change initiatives to help foster a high-performance culture
- Design and executive the performance review process
- Talent management expert with experience in the tech ideally
- Management experience and proven track record of effectiveness as a project leader
- Experience influencing leadership using data to build credibility
This is a permanent role and the basic salary is >€100,000 plus bonus and benefits. The organistion can offer flexible start and finishing times.
Apply for this job